INGREDIENTS for 4 Pizzas:
- 1 Kg Flour for Pizza
- 620g Water
- 3g fresh brewer's yeast
- 28g of salt
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of sugar
For the Topping:
- Peeled or Passata Tomatoes
- Mozzarella for pizza
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Dissolve the yeast in the water with the sugar.
- Add the water into the flour gradually, only when the previous one is perfectly absorbed.
- After adding about 2/3 of the water, add the salt.
- Almost at the end of the kneading, add the oil.
- Place the dough in a plastic container at room temperature (20-24 ° C) for about 4 hours.
- In the meantime, prepare the tomato with salt, oregano and oil in a container.
- After leavening, the dough is divided into equal parts of the desired weight and lay down.
- Spread the pizzas with the tomato and cook at maximum temperature for 7-10 minutes depending on the oven and temperature.
- Remove the pizzas from oven and add the mozzarella with the desired topping.
- Cook for another 3-5 minutes, until the mozzarella is melted.
At this point remove the pizzas from the oven, add a drizzle of oil and serve.
To have the best leavening, when mixing the ingredients for the dough, try to keep the yeast and salt separated as much as possible.