- 400 g Pasta small example Pennette
- 250 ml Panna Chef 4 formaggi 2 packs
- 50 g Parmesan
- 1 tsp coarse salt alternatively table salt
- Put a saucepan with plenty of water on the stove, and bring to a boil.
- When the water boils, add the coarse salt and the pasta, and cook for the time indicated on the pasta package.
- In the meantime, take a saucepan and heat the cream with the 4 cheeses over low heat for a few minutes
- When the pasta is ready, drain it and add the cream
- In addition, sprinkle with Parmesan and serve
Panna Chef with 4 cheeses will become your secret ingredient in the kitchen, you can use it to season pasta or potato gnocchi, simply by heating it and combining it with herbs and aromas such as sage and chives. You will get a creamy and enveloping dressing.