Italian Chicken escalope with mushrooms n cheese
- 400 g Chicken breast sliced
- 300 g Mushrooms - Funghi Trifolati
- 50 g Fontina Cheese or any melting Cheese
- 2,5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 100 ml white wine
- 20 g flour
- 1/2 clove garlic
- With a meat mallet beat the chicken slices to obtain thin scallops of uniform thickness, then pass them in a dish with the flour.
- Heat the oil with the garlic in a non-stick pan, add the floured chicken slices, add salt and cook over medium heat for a few minutes. Brown them on both sides. Now blend with the white wine, add salt, pepper and marjoram, then cook the chicken slices for 4-5 minutes (the cooking time will depend on the thickness of the meat).
- When almost cooked, add the fontina cheese already cut into thin slices on the slices and cover with the lid. Let it cook for a few more minutes, just long enough for the fontina to melt. Now add the mushrooms Trifolati over the slices, continue cooking for another minute, remove from the heat and serve immediately.
The mushrooms Trifolati is a italian traditional way to cook mushrooms that give a rich and intense taste.